Reiki 2 Professional Practitioner Training, Epsom, Surrey
Reiki 2 Professional Practitioner Training with Carolina and supported by Alison Binns
This fully accredited Reiki 2 training course will allow you to continue your journey of self-discovery and give you a deeper understanding of the Reiki healing power, opening up new possibilities for you. The course teaches you how to heal others in a professional setting.
Reiki 2 Professional Practitioner Training includes the following topics:
- Requirements for becoming a Reiki practitioner
- Benefits of Reiki on physical, emotional, mental & spiritual health
- Receive the three main Reiki symbols & second degree attunements
- Incorporate Reiki Symbols into your Reiki Healing
- Concentrate and focus Reiki healing power and use it to heal others
- Practise distance healing and sending life force energies across time and space
- Responsibility of the practitioner
- Setting up a professional practice including creating a sacred space & effective practice when working with clients
- Steps to perform a full, and safe Reiki treatment
- Other uses of Reiki
- Animal healing
- Self-reflective practice
- Boundaries and ethics
- Grounding, protection, energy cleaning and meditation
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Common conditions, illnesses and red flag symptoms
You will receive a detailed manual and workbook.
To become a Reiki Professional Practitioner, you will need to:
- perform 75 treatments on family, friends and other Reiki students which will include 10 case studies of 4 treatments each
- receive 100 hours of personal healing which can include self-healing or Reiki healing from another
- give 6 Reiki treatments observed by Carolina and a Reiki Master
- complete a written workbook
- have completed your Reiki 1 and Reiki 2 training, treatments and personal healing over a minimum period of 9 months (there is no upper time limit)
NB: If you wish to have the CNHC quality mark you will need to complete an additional 35 hours of training with Carolina.
Carolina offers support and mentoring via WhatsApp, telephone, email and in person throughout your training, and for life.
This course has been fully verified against current National Occupational Standards for Reiki and is in accordance with the Core Curriculum of Reiki training as set by the Reiki Council. It has been approved and verified by the UK Reiki Federation and the CNHC.
Carolina is a Reiki Master Teacher who offers Reiki training at all levels. She is a member of the CNHC and the UK Reiki Federation. Carolina is the founder of Quest which is a beautiful spiritual gift shop and Holistic Centre based in Epsom, Surrey founded in 2007.
Reiki 2 Training Dates for 2021
Saturday 6th & Sunday 7th November
Reiki 2 Training Dates for 2022 with Carolina and supported by Alison Binns
Saturday 8th & Sunday 9th January
Saturday 2nd & Sunday 3rd April
Saturday 2nd & Sunday 3rd July
Saturday 22nd & Sunday 23rd October