Reiki 2 Professional Practitioner Training with Carolina and/or Alison Binns
This fully accredited Reiki 2 training course will allow you to continue your journey of self-discovery and give you a deeper understanding of the Reiki healing power, opening up new possibilities for you. The course teaches you how to heal others in a professional setting.
Reiki 2 Professional Practitioner Training includes the following topics:
- Requirements for becoming a Reiki practitioner
- Benefits of Reiki on physical, emotional, mental & spiritual health
- Receive the three main Reiki symbols & second degree attunements
- Incorporate Reiki Symbols into your Reiki Healing
- Concentrate and focus Reiki healing power and use it to heal others
- Practise distance healing and sending life force energies across time and space
- Responsibility of the practitioner
- Setting up a professional practice including creating a sacred space & effective practice when working with clients
- Steps to perform a full, and safe Reiki treatment
- Other uses of Reiki
- Animal healing
- Self-reflective practice
- Boundaries and ethics
- Grounding, protection, energy cleaning and meditation
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Common conditions, illnesses and red flag symptoms
You will receive a detailed manual and workbook.
To become a Reiki Professional Practitioner, you will need to:
- perform 75 treatments on family, friends and other Reiki students which will include 10 case studies of 4 treatments each
- receive 100 hours of personal healing which can include self-healing or Reiki healing from another
- give 6 Reiki treatments observed by Carolina and a Reiki Master
- complete a written workbook
- have completed your Reiki 1 and Reiki 2 training, treatments and personal healing over a minimum period of 9 months (there is no upper time limit)
NB: If you wish to have the CNHC quality mark you will need to complete an additional 35 hours of training with Carolina and/or Alison.
Carolina and Alison offer support and mentoring via WhatsApp, telephone, email and in person throughout your training, and for life.
Reiki 2 Training Dates for 2022
Saturday 29th & Sunday 30th October
£295 for the course
Who are Carolina and Alison?
Carolina – The Soul Coach is a renowned Palm Reader, Soul Mentor, Reiki Healer, Energy Clearer and Spiritual Teacher. She specialises in techniques and exercises that can help you achieve complete spiritual awareness. Carolina founded ‘Quest’, the spiritual gift shop and Holistic Centre based in Epsom, in 2007. Carolina is also a member of the CNHC and offers Accredited Reiki training at Reiki 1, Reiki Professional Practitioner, Reiki Masters and Master Teacher level. Furthermore, she does regular spiritual podcasts and YouTube meditation videos as ‘The Soul Coach’.
Alison – started her training with Carolina in 2018, working though the Reiki 1, Professional Practitioner and Master courses, and becoming a Reiki Master Teacher in 2020. She recently joined the training team at Quest, and has helped Carolina develop the Reiki Master Teacher course, which has now been fully accredited by the UK Reiki Federation and the CNHC. Alison mentors Reiki students, encouraging and supporting those wishing to complete their Reiki qualifications, and co-teaches, or teaches the Reiki training courses. She also supports many of Carolina’s spiritual and wellbeing workshops.
This course has been fully verified against current National Occupational Standards for Reiki and is in accordance with the Core Curriculum of Reiki training as set by the Reiki Council. It has been approved and verified by the UK Reiki Federation and the CNHC.