Reiki 2 Professional Practitioner Training, Epsom, Surrey
Reiki 2 Professional Practitioner Training
This professional accredited level Reiki 2 training will allow you to continue your journey of self-discovery and give you a deeper understanding of the Reiki healing power, opening up new possibilities for you. It will teach you how to heal others in a professional setting.Reiki 2 Professional Practitioner Training includes the following topics:
- Requirements for becoming a Reiki practitioner
- Benefits of Reiki on physical, emotional, mental & spiritual health
- Receive the three main Reiki symbols & second degree attunements
- Incorporate Reiki Symbols into your Reiki Healing
- Concentrate and focus Reiki healing power and use it to heal others
- Practice distance healing and sending life force energies across time and space
- Responsibility of the practitioner
- Setting up a professional practice including creating a sacred space & effective practice when working with clients
- Steps for giving Reiki treatments
- Other uses of Reiki
- Animal healing
- Self-reflective practice
- Boundaries & ethics
- Grounding, protection, energy cleaning and meditation
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Common conditions, illnesses and red flag symptoms
- Perform a full Reiki treatment
You will receive a detailed manual and workbook.
To become a Reiki Professional Practitioner you will need
* receive 100 hours of personal healing which can include self-healing or
Reiki healing from another
* have 6 Reiki treatments observed
* complete a written workbook
completed your Reiki 1 and Reiki 2 training, treatments and personal healing
over a minimum period of 9 months (there is no upper limit)
NB: If you
wish to have the CNHC quality mark you will need to complete an
additional 35 hours of training with Carolina.
Carolina offers support and mentoring via whatsapp, telephone, email and in person throughout your training and for life.
This course has been fully verified against current National
Occupational Standards for Reiki and is in accordance with the Core
Curriculum of Reiki training as set by the Reiki Council. It has been
approved and verified by the UK Reiki Federation and the CNHC.
Carolina is a Reiki Master Teacher who offers Reiki training at all levels. She is a member of the CNHC and the UK Reiki Federation. Carolina is the founder of Quest which is a beautiful spiritual gift shop and Holistic Centre based in Epsom, Surrey founded in 2007.
Reiki 2 Training Dates for 2020
Saturday 5th & Sunday 6th September 2020
Saturday 14th & Sunday 15th November 2020