Quest is committed to protecting your privacy and keeping any information you provide safe and secure and your information is not sold or shared with any third party.
You can browse our website without disclosing any personal information however if you wish to place an order or subscribe to our newsletters you will need to register with us and provide certain relevant information.
The information you give will be used to provide the products and services you have requested from us.
If you have requested to receive emails regarding our latest offers and services you may unsubscribe at any time.
Website Cookies Policy
(1) About cookies
Cookies are files, often including unique identifiers, that are sent by web servers to web browsers, and which may then be sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies can be used by web servers to identity and track users as they navigate different pages on a website, and to identify users returning to a website.
Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies. A persistent cookie consists of a text file sent by a web server to a web browser, which will be stored by the browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date (unless deleted by the user before the expiry date). A session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
(2) This cookies policy
(3) Cookies on this website
We use the following session cookies on this website which relate to our use of Google Analytics tracking software:
__utma __utmb __utmc __utmz
We may use the information we obtain from your use of our cookies for the following purposes:
(1) to track visitors as they navigate our website (2) to improve the website’s usability (3) to analyse the use of our website (4) in the administration of this website
(5) Blocking cookies
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. For example:
(1) in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector;
(2) in Firefox you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, and un-checking “Accept cookies from sites” in the “Privacy” box.
(6) Deleting cookies
You can also delete cookies already stored on your computer:
(1) in Internet Explorer, you must manually delete cookie files;
(2) in Firefox, you can delete cookies by, first ensuring that cookies are to be deleted when you “clear private data” (this setting can be changed by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Settings” in the “Private Data” box) and then clicking “Clear private data” in the “Tools” menu.
Obviously, doing this may have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
(7) Contact us
This website is operated by Spiritual Quest Limited. If you have any questions about our cookies or this Cookies Policy, please Contact Us.